Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cabin Leader's?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip

Pip

Cabin Leader's? Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader's?   Cabin Leader's? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Ok, so I know that this is a stupid idea, but what if the cabins had cabin leader's? The cabin leader's could tell the rest of the cabin what's going on and what not. Every few months, the cabin leader could change to let another person have a shot. Thats just what I was thinking, though. We'd have a cabin leader for the Girls 7-12, and Girls 13+, one for the Boy's 7-12 and one for the Boy's 13+. We could also do a girl's overal cabin leader that makes sure that both cabins are following the rules, and then we could have an overal boy's cabin leader that would do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullmetalalchemist.forumotion.org
Ally
Admin
Ally

Cabin Leader's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader's?   Cabin Leader's? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:31 pm

It's not a dumb idea at all! Actually, I was planning to do this when we had a few more members, so there would be a competion for now. Because, we only have like 4 charries for girls 13+, 1 for 7-12, 1 for boys 13+ and 0 for boys 7-12. Soon, though!(:
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridechildren.rpg-board.net
Bean

Bean

Cabin Leader's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader's?   Cabin Leader's? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:31 pm

what if we elected cabin leaders now, and then had them take over when more members come?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cabin Leader's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader's?   Cabin Leader's? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader's?
Page 1 of 1