Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

(Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) Empty
PostSubject: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:38 pm

I was walking down one of the trails when i heard a rustling noise.I stopped and turned my head towards the direction of the noise.I drew my sword and braced myself for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:41 pm

I walked through the forest, thinking about Itex when I heard a rustling. I instinctively crouched low behind a bush and saw my sword instructor Dylan. I sighed with relief and half stood up, when I heard another noise. I froze again.
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridechildren.rpg-board.net
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm walking through the forest with my bow and arrow thinking that I could find some place I could practice, but I heard a rustling behind some bushes. I loaded my bow and flew up into a tree when I saw a guy with a sword and Max. I jumped out of the tree thinking everything was okay when I heard another rustling sound.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:55 pm

I saw another girl. I turned to her, thinking she was an enemy. I braced myself for an attack, but when she didn't, I launched myself into a kick.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:00 pm

When I saw Max going into a kick, I deloaded my bow and did a back handspring/walkover." Watch what your doing Max," I yelled when I came back into an upright fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:05 pm

"Sorry!" I said. I felt my face turn red. Oops, that was Annebelle, I remembered. Not the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:08 pm

I looked at Max,then at the other girl."Hi,my name is Dylan Star.What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:13 pm

I came out of my fighting position when Max figured out it was me. I looked towards the guy who said his name was Dylan." Hi. My name is Annabelle, but you can call me Anna." I turn back to face Max."We need to move. We arent safe here."
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:10 am

I nodded. I could still here rustling, and if I'm not mistaken, a faint growl. I paused and whispered, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:49 pm

I looked at Anna,then at Max."Wait,what's wrong.Why aren't we safe?"Suddenly i was tackled by something big.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:54 pm

"Look out!" I cried as something big and furry tackled Dylan. A creepy, familiar shape. An Eraser.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:05 pm

"Get.Off.Me.You.Oversized.Chihuaha!",I yelled as wrestled with him.I threw him off me and readied my sword.This will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Nice xD Chihuahua

Suddenly, a whole army of erasers stood up. They must have been ducking down. But I swore they weren't there a few minutes ago. Now we were surrounded. "Up and Away," I muttered. But as if on cue, about 50 erasers revealed themselves up above us. "Crap."
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:51 pm

"This is gonna be interesting,"I said.I tensed."What's the plan,Max?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 pm

"Stop talking and start helping out," I yell to both of them, and turn around to noticing they are just standing around while I am in the middle of fighting an eraser. But immediately after i say that, I feel 1 hand grabing my chin and 2 arms wrap around my body so I couldn't move. I instantly know, I am doomed if someone doesn't help me soon.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:06 pm

I turned in the direction of Anna's voice.When i saw the erasers that had grabbed her,it awakened something inside of me,something that i didn't know was there.I ran to her and unleashed my fury on the erasers,being careful not to hit her.In a matter of seconds,there wasn't anyone grabbing her anymore.I looked at her."Are you okay,"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 pm

"No," I say, wincing at the pain on my right side. I look to see what it is and find a huge, deep cut starting from my shoulder and ending on my wrist." But I'll be fine," I say back to Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:33 pm

"No you won't."I look at the cut,and it makes want to kill every Eraser and teach them what pain really is."Max,do you think you can distract them while I get Anna out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:46 pm

"Yeah," I nod, doubting I really can. I twisted around and lunged an eraser square in the jaw. He dropped. But then it hit me. If they both left then I would be alone. So about two hundred erasers to Maximum Ride. It could happen. But it could also not happen.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 pm

a r i x o | |  d e n z

Arixo was being chased by Erasers when she heard something. She landed on a tree when she noticed another girl, evidently another avian hybrids, fighting off Erasers. She needed help obviously, so Arixo pulled out her gun and shot four of the ones closest to her. Jumping down from the tree, Arixo turned to her. "Need help?" but without waiting for a response, Arixo immediately started to punch and kick whey Eraser in sight.   
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Oh red, your posts are so official.

"That'd be nice," I smiled as I fought. I kicked and punched. I occasionally got hit in the face, but my adrenaline burned the pain away.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:08 pm

I look to Max wondering if she would be okay fighting all of these eraser's. Maybe Dylan is right, how would I be able to fight with a huge gash in my arm? That's when I notice the huge puddle of blood at my feet."Oh, god," I say in shock of how much blood I've lost. Then I hear the gun shots, and see another girl come into the opening we where in, but then everything starts going black....
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:27 pm

"What?"Then I saw the puddle of blood."Ahh,crap,"I said.I picked her up and carried her away from the erasers.Luckily,I had my first aid kit.I set her down gently on the ground.I got it out and got to work fixing her arm.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 pm

a r i x o | |  d e n z

Arixo punched and kicked every single Eraser she saw. Her eye color was getting darker by the second. Her adrenaline was pumping through her veins. Nothing could get her out of her zone. Suddenly, she felt one of the Erasers try to sneak up on her. With a simple turn, Arixo kicked it in the neck and knocked it unconscious. Boy, it sure was fun to fight!   
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:32 am

By the time I become conscious again, I realize I am air deprived. I sit up as fast as I can, ingnoring the dizzyness and headache I have, my eyes fly open and I start gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)   (Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa) Empty

Back to top Go down

(Can't think of a title)(Ally,Zephyr,and Alexa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next