Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto Empty
PostSubject: Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto   Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Oh. My. God. I just got Red's message and my god it looks like I don't know how to make a card. xD xD well, I'll make mine short and sweet. 
Hey Kylie!!(:
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY!! We lurve you!! (Word lurve is stolen from red xD xD) You are the strongest person I know. No matter how many demons possess you, you always have a plan and will always make it out. That's coming from a mortal<33 [:
I feel like I've known you forever, but in reality, it's only been a few months. Remember when you first clicked that button to see my page on Miss Literati advertising Camp Ride?? Yeah?? Haha. That was an awesome choice to press that button. So, to sum it up, you're awesome, sweet, funny, nice, and like a sister to me. Happy Birthday=]

-Ally

Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto Tumblr_lsgqwcAen21qdbs75
Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto Birthday
Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto Tumblr_lm0on921XV1qbqjtr
Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto Birthday-girl
Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto GIR-2
Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto Tumblr_ln6dantwvi1qfqwfdo1_500
Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto Tumblr_lu27j5q4tm1qevrre

ZOMG KYLIE!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, My Dearest Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniff sniff* You're growing up so fast!! *wipes tears* My dear sista, I hope you have the most wonderful birthday in the history of wonderful birthdays. You deserve it. I love you and you've helped me a lot in this crazy jumbo life of mine. You, much like a few others, have a special place in my heart. If anything were to happen, I would die. And now, because you're turning 14, these are 14 adjectives that describe you!:
          1. Epic
          2. Awesome
          3. Kind 
          4. Caring
          5. Powerful Witch ^_^
          6. Amazing at helping 
          7. A wonderful friend
          8. An epic sister
          9. The one who helps me out the most (along with Ally and Blaze) when I'm down. 
          10. The one who listens even if I've got nothing to say. 
          11. The Cali Gal (xD had to say it)
          12.  The one who laughs at almost whatever I have to say. 
          13.  My bestie!!!
          14. THE SUPERCALAFRAGILISTICASPIALADOSCIOUSLY AWESOME SISTER THAT I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEE!!!

So yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!!! I LURVE YOU FOREVARZ AND EVARZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/a18b1 Here's what i want to say:"Happy birthday Ky! Red said you wanted a birthday pic of me,but it's not showing the pic when i do it,so just click on the link if you wanna see it."
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridechildren.rpg-board.net

Yo Ky!! [= I fail at ghetto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride :: Community :: News Updates-
Jump to: