Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexa

Alexa

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:12 pm

I am sitting on the sand just a few feet from where the water laps up against it. Watching the sun come up from over the trees that indicate the forest. The pink's, orange's, and light blue's all creating the sun rise. The dark blue water laping up against the sand, creating the perfect sand to draw anything in. So I start to draw my favorite flower, a tulip.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:17 pm

I am walking along the lake when i see a girl sitting on the sand.I can tell she is drawing something,i just can't tell what it is from the angle I am looking.I walk over and say,"What'cha drawing?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 pm

I turn around and look up to see some guy." I'm drawing my favorite flower. A red tulip to be exact. So, what's your name," I ask. He has dirty blonde hair and appears to be over 6 feet tall.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:31 pm

"Dylan.Dylan Star,"I say."What is yours?"I look her over.She has blue eyes that seem to make me unable to look anywhere else,and I have to force myself to look away.She has black hair and looks like she is a little smaller than me.For some reason,I don't want to look away,but I do,so it doesn't seem like I am staring.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:39 pm

"Annabelle Parks. But you can all me Anna." I look up to Dylan and seam to catch he staring at me. But I just look back to my drawing and try to finish it."There, done. What do you think?" I look back to the sun rise while I await his answer. I then look to the lake, longing to go in and just swim and forget everything that has happened to me over the past 14 years.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:25 pm

I look at her drawing."It looks pretty good,"I say truthfully.I see her looking at the lake."Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:31 pm

I look back to him,"Sure, if you could say being on the run for seven years and your best friend dying right in front of you is okay." I look back to the water and the sun rise for comfort, think back on eveyday I was on the run from erasers and being with my friend, but i know that comfort wont ever be found there.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:35 pm

"I know what your saying.I was on the run for ten years before i came here."I plop down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:43 pm

'Wow, that must have taken a toll on your life somehow."I look back to now find him sitting next to me. To have him there, to know how it feels to be on the run is releaving. But the strangest thing out of it is that I feel like I know him somehow. Maybe its just we share the feeling of being on the run, but there is something about him that makes me feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:48 pm

"It did.When I first got here,I didn't trust anyone.I thought that if I put my trust in someone,they would betray me,like-"I stopped.I closed my eyes.I wasn't ready to talk about that."Anyways,now I trust people more easily."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:52 pm

I look back to him when he suddenly stoped and changed the subject."Are you okay? You sound very sad." I stair at him wondering if he's okay.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:57 pm

"I....yeah,i'm fine."I open my eyes and look out to the lake."It's just something that happened when I was on the run,someone I met."I stop there,not really wanting to say any more.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 pm

"Oh. I'm...I'm sorry." I look down to my feet knowing that I shouldn't have even brought it up. I start to draw again, trying to stop thinking about how much I just hurt Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:08 pm

"It's okay.You didn't know.And I'm just trying to forget it."I look at her,and this time I don't look away.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:14 pm

I stop drawing and look to Dylan. I see that he's staring at me and not looking away and I dont mind it at all. I give him a smile, not one of those fake one's but a real one, one of the real one's I havent had in a long time. And I realize something... I'm falling for him.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:20 pm

I see her smile at me.I smile back.I look into her eyes and I get lost in them.Then I do what I thought was the stupidest thing I could ever do:I start to lean in.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:25 pm

He smiles back and just stairs at me. Then I see him, he starts to lean in. So I do what feels right, and start to lean in also.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:35 pm

I kisss her.My brain turns to mush and all coherent thoughts go out the window.I smile into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:38 pm

We kiss and everything I was thinking about is gone, replaced by the fact that I am here, right now, kissing Dylan. He smiles into the kiss and I do the same.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:43 pm

I feel her smile into the kiss.I pull away for air."uhhh......,"I say.Nice,real nice Dylan I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:49 pm

I feel him pull away. God. I shouldn't have done that, i think to myself as I then stair at the ground."Uhhh...I...I'm sorry.......I...I should go," I say to him, knowing that he is most likely never going to talk to me again, so I get up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:52 pm

I see get up."Wait don't go."I look up at her from where I am sitting."Please,"I say.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:58 pm

I stop right in my tracks and turn back around. I go back and sit down, wraping me arms around my knee's."I'm...I'm sorry. I...I shouldn't have kissed you," I say wondering if he's mad at me. I lift my head up and look to the water but only for a second before I go back to looking at the sand infront of me.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:32 pm

"It's okay.I....umm.....I kind of liked it."I looked at her."I really liked it."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:46 pm

"Okay then. What do you want to do now," I ask wondering who he is, knowing little to nothing about who he truly is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next