Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexa

Alexa

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:43 pm

I see him walk up to me."Yes it was very funny," I try saying without bursting out laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:45 pm

I start thinking of a way to get her back."And so is this."I pick her up and dump her in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:48 pm

He picks me up and dumps me into the lake. I resurface and start yelling at him,"What the hell! Why did you do that!? You are so going to pay for this!"
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:50 pm

"I'd like to see you try,"I say,with a smile."I doubt you could do anything that will faze me,fighting or otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:53 pm

I get out of the water, run and do a flip over him, and push him into the water."And you just saw me not only try but succeed at getting you back."
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 pm

I resurface.I get out of the water,then i walk over and kiss her.I pull away."Yeah,you did get me back."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:05 pm

I watch as he resurfaces, gets out of the water, and comes and kisses me. I laugh as he tells me i succeeded in getting him back. I then realize how cold its really is when your wet, so I my teeth start to clatter and I start to shiver again. But this time instead of waiting for Dylan to warm me up, I instanly hug him.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:07 pm

I raise my eyebrows when she suddenly hugs me.I hug her back."Cold from the water?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 pm

"Ya...," I say, looking down and trying to hide my cheeks because I know they are red with embarrasment.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:12 pm

I look down and see her cheeks red.I smile."There's no reason for you to be embarressed."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:16 pm

I stop shivering for just a second to hear him say that I shouldn't be embarressed. I look up to him and say,"I'm sorry, I'm just really cold." I could tell that I was getting colder because my lips started to go numb.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:19 pm

"It's okay.We should probrably go somewhere where you can warm up."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:22 pm

"Yes, please." We start walking in the direction of the nearest cabin to the camp. I look back at him and smile, but quickly look away and start humming.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:25 pm

When we get to the cabin,i open tthe door.I look around.Noboby was in.I motion Anna to come inside.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 pm

I follow Dylan up to one of the cabins. He opens the door and looks around to find nobody. He then motions for me to come in."Which cabin is this," I asked, unsure if I should even be here.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:18 pm

"Mine,"I tell her.I lead her to a couch and sit down."Well,I say that it's mine 'cause i am cabin leader,but it's not just mine."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:21 pm

He leads me to the couch and we sit down. I wrap my arms around me, trying to get warm."You're the cabin leader?"
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 pm

I put my arm around her and pull her close to me,trying to warm her up."Yeah.Not usually my kind of thing,but i thought,Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:26 pm

He puts an arm around me and pulls me closer to him. I rest my head on him and try to get warm." I'm the cabin leader for my cabin also," I say trying to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 pm

"Really,"I ask."That's cool."I look out the window,trying to think of something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 pm

I see Dylan look out at the window."What," I ask, fearing that I might have embarressed myself.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 pm

"Huh,"I ask her."Oh,I was trying to think of something to talk about."I look at her and kiss her."But who says we have to talk,"I ask,with a grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:38 pm

I look at Dylan and kiss him. And in that moment, my mind is blank. Nothing to worry about, nothing to run from, nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:41 pm

I kiss her back.I pull her closer to me and smile into the kiss."This must be what heaven feels like,"I thought.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:46 pm

He pulls me closer and smiles into the kiss. I smile back and think,"If I'm anywhere, its got to be heaven." I pull away for air."I should be going."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next