Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 am

Arixo walked through the forest with hands stuck in her pockets. She'd been thinking recently about how she didn't have many... what's the word? Oh, yeah. Friends. Sue didn't have that many, if she even had any at all. Reaching a clearing, Arixo was sure she was alone. She saw a rock near the west edge and sat on it.

In all of her life, Arixo remembered only one friend distinctly. She was an avian hybrid like Arixo. They were both in the shool for a time, but then they got separated. Arixo sighed. "I wonder how or where she is now..." she wondered. Suddenly, Arixo heard rustling off to her right. Standing up, she got in an alert stance and yelled, "Who's there?!"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:58 am

I fell out of the bushes and stood up quickly to find her. The one friend I had in the school. The only person I could trust."Arixo? Is that you," I asked hoping it truly was her.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:06 am

Arixo's eyebrows furrowed as she studied the girl in front of her. It was surprising that she knew her name, and Arixo found it rather suspicious. Eying the girl for a minute, Arixo suddenly recognized her. Stepping back slightly, Arixo hesitated to speak. "A-Annabelle?" she asked. Suddenly, Arixo had this sudden rush of happiness surge into her. "Oh my gosh, Anna!" Arixo practically yelled. She ran over as fast as she could to hug her long-lost friend.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:09 am

"It is you," I yelled out, as I ran to meet my long lost friend. We hugged for a long time till I pulled away."Where the hell have you been?! I thought I lost you forever."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:15 am

Arixo laughed slightly. "Almost everywhere in America, honestly," she said simply. You just could not wipe that simle off of Arixo's face. It was impossible. "What about you? Are you okay? Did the scientists do anything to you after I disappeared?" All of a sudden, Arixo's rather happy greetings became concerning questions. Such a sudden change, huh?
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:19 am

I laugh with Arixo, knowing its the first time I have laughed with her in over 7 years. But what she asks next makes me remember the times without her by my side."I'm fine but...but Zack isnt," I say with teary eye's.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:28 am

Arixo tried to think hard. "Zack?" she asked. That name was familiar but for some reason, she couldn't put her finger on it. Then the memory hit her like a brick. "What? What happened to Zack?" she asked worriedly, wiping Anna's eyes. She never did like it when her friend cried.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:33 am

I feel Arixo wiping away my tears that are now falling down my cheeks."He's gone," I say, my voice cracking on the last word."He's dead," I say as I look up to see Arixo's face.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:38 am

Well, that sure wiped Arixo's smile off of her face. Her eyes wide, Arixo refuesed to let those words of Zack being gone register in her mind. "No, no no," she muttered. "He can't be!" she exclaimed. Then, the thought that Anna would ever lie was just absurd. Close to tears herself, Arixo hugged Anna tightly, still tying to accept he was gone for good.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:42 am

"I am so sorry," I say as we hug even tigher."I tried to save, I really did. But the ersaer got to him first," I say as I cry on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:48 am

Arixo sobbed on her friend's shoulder for a minute before pulling herself together. "It's fine, Anna," Arixo assured. "You couldn't do anything." Sighing sharply, Arixo closed her eyes and held Anna at arms length. Arixo gave a watery smile. "At least we found each other again, right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 pm

She pulled away and said she was fine but I knew, she wasnt."Right," I said as I wipe away the trail of tears on my cheeks."So, what happened to you after you disappeared?"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:25 pm

"I flew all around America trying to dodge them Erasers," she replied. Arixo wiped away a stray tear that fell from her eye. She wasn't fine inside by no way was she going to let that stop her from being happy to seeing Anna again. "What about you?" She asked after taking a sharp sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:29 pm

I looked at Arixo as she wiped away the remaining tears."Zack and I got out only about a year after you did, and they did experment on me....but we got the files about who most of us avian hybrids are. Stuff about if we had parents, where did we come from, what are our real names, yad yad..."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:38 pm

"Not me remember? I'm a test tube baby," she said impassively. Shrugging, Arixo then asked, "So who are your parents? Maybe we could go find em."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:42 pm

I look down and remember what Zack said..."...You dont have parents Anna....We actually know nothing about you..." It seemed inpossible to not have a file, but I am me...the one who is different."I dont know yet," I say to Arixo, snapping out of my flash back.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Arixo stared at her friend worriedly. "You okay??" she asked, concern evident in her voice. Then she heard Anna speak. "Well, don't worry, I'm sure we'll be able to fond some info bout them together.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 pm

"I dont think so. There is no file for me," I say thinking about if I should tell Arixo what happened to me after she left."There's something I need to tell you Arixo..."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:06 am

"Oh..." was Arixo's only reply. Hey, what would you answer to a friend that you haven't seen in years? When Anna said something. Arixo immediately answered. "What? What's wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:12 am

I look at Arixo worried that once I tell her, she'll think i'm a freak, that I am not me anymore. But thoses thoughts go away as I know my best friend will understand."They did something to me, the white coats I mean. But I dont know what they did. Why else would my file not be there. I dont know how to explain it, but I know they had to have done something to me. And....I dont know what to do, and who else to turn to besides you..."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:17 am

"What do you mean 'they did something to you'?" Arixo asked, slightly worried. Her eyesbrows scrunched together. And her brown eyes shined with worry. "Anna, tell me what they did exactly, and I'll do my best to help in every single way I can."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:23 am

I look back down and try to think of a way on how to explain what they did to me. I'll show her, I think to myself as I look back up and stair into Arixo's eyes. After about a mintue of stairing I speak. "Your worried and I know you arent okay about hwat happened to Zack. I know that it's tough to be going through what happened to you while you where an the run. I know how you feel on everything..." I let my words hang there so she can comprehend that I know what everyone, including her, is feeling.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:29 am

Arixo stared Anna. How the flip did she know that?! Well, she probably knew that... Anna was her best friend of course, but this time Arixo somehow saw the difference between the times that Anna would tell how she's feeling back then to now. "So...you can known what I'm feeling...." Arixo said, taking her best shot at trying to get the information to sink in.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:35 am

I glance down but then stair back to Arixo."Ya...and I know your trying to comprehendand are frightened by all of this, trying to understand why I know all of this. And the answer to most of your questions is, the white coats did this to me but I dont know why...," I say as I fall back into the grass still trying to get a grip on this new "skill" I have myself.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:38 am

Arixo sat down on the grass next to Anna. She had to admit, Anna was pretty much spot on in saying how Arixo felt. "Well...." she said, then paused. "...that is really cool." Arixo smiled at her friend, the facts sinking in even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride :: The Forest :: Open Clearing-
Jump to: