Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:30 am

Arixo, instead of think of her legs being swept from under her a disadvantage, she used it for her own benefit. As she was landing on the grass on her side, Arixo used her hand to push herself up and the moment she got to her feet, Arixo dashed after Anna. Just as Anna reached the other side of the clearing, Arixo smirked and threw a punch towards her face. The moment her hand was pulled back from the punch, Arixo got down and tried to sweep Anna's legs off the ground and did a backwards flip to step away from her.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:37 am

Arixo chases after me and when she catches up, she goes to punch my face but I see she pulls away and instead trys to sweep my feet out from under me. "Not this time Arixo," I say as I jump up into the air and land in a one handed handstand on the rock Arixo ws sitting on not to long ago. I look up to her face, "had enough," I yell at her with a small smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 am

Arixo whirls around to Anna and only laughs. "Show off!" she calls jokingly. But then, Arixo smirked and unfurled her wings. With a few powerful thrusts Arixo was in the air. Once she was about forty feet from the ground Arixo tucked her wings in and dived feet first, just before she was going to make an impact with Anna, she opened her wings again and kicked Anna off of the rock and sat down on it. "My rock," she stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:55 am

I laugh along with Arixo. I just love showing off to her, I thought in my head. But as she unfolds her wings and flys up into the air, I think, what the hell is she doing? Then I see that she tucks in her wings and dives down. My eye's grow wide in fear as I yell out," no,no,no,no. Arixo, no!" I don't see anything becuase my eye's are shut as tight as they can go, but I feel her kick my back. "Ow," I yell out in pain as I find myself spralled out on the grass. "You coulda just asked me to move instead of kicking me off the rock!"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:50 am

Arixo danshed over to Anna's side quickly. Plopping down beside her friend. she sighed, Poking Anna, Arixo shook her head. Sorry, but you're not dead, right?" she asked jokingly still poking Anna's arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride :: The Forest :: Open Clearing-
Jump to: