Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:45 am

I turned my head so I could see the smile that lit up Arixo's face. I then felt my lips slowly edge there way into being a smile."You really dont think i'm a freak, do you?...because I know your still trying to let the facts sink in..." I stair up at the sky and try to think of the good times Arixo, Zack, and I had together in the school.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:51 am

Arixo laughed, finally grapsing the situation. Her voice ringing throughout the clearing. "You? Me thinking you're a freak?" Arixo asked incredulously. "Come on, Anna, I'm your best friend. I wouldn't think that even if every person in the world said so." Laughing slightly, Arixo lay down and stared at the blue sky, trying to find a picture in the white clouds.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:57 am

I laugh along with Arixo. "You haven't changed much since our day's in the school have you? ...well, Zack sure did. He changed his whole look to be more...cool, but you and we, we have always stayed the same, except for me being able to read everyone's emotions. So, while on the run, did you find time to have a real life, maybe even meet a boy?" I snickered as I said the last few words, knowing she would become somewhat mad at me for even mentioning them.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:03 am

Arixo smiled as she listened to Anna talk about Zack. Boy, she sure does miss him. Well, he's in a better place now, right? When Arixo heard Anna ask about her life on the run, she was rather taken aback at the last few words. "No, not much time for a real life," she replied with a shrug. "It was always stay in a city for a few days then leave for a different city. But anyway... Really Anna? A boy? Really? Well, the answer is no." Arixo laughed a little. "But what abot you? You find your boy yet? Eh? Eh?" Arixo smirked as she nudged Anna slightly with her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:09 am

I laughed along with Arixo as I knew that she would react with a sarcastic answer to my last question. But once she asked me the same thing, my thoughts went straight to Dylan. The boy who took my heart away with one word. But i had to come back to reality and answer Arixo's question. "Yes actually, I did find a boy. But before I get to him, which I know you will be supprised to hear this, me and Zack dated a bit after we got out of the school. But back to the new boy, his name is Dylan and he's really sweet and you can fill in the rest from there."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:21 am

Arixo smirked. "My two best friends have dated?" Arixo asked interestingly. Then she did a slight pout. "I feel lonely now..." Laughing once again, Arixo then turned her head to Anna. "Dylan, huh? Well, imma say this: Anna is in looooooooovvveee!" she said smugly.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:23 pm

I laugh at everything Arixo says. "Hey, don't tell me you didn't ever think Zack was somewhat hot. And yes, Dylan." I give a sigh in love, he being the only thing on my mind, his blue green eye's, his blonde hair, his smile. "Is it that obviuos I am in love with Dylan," I ask, looking at Arixo with red cheeks and embarresment in my small yet shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Arixo simply rolled her eyes at her friend. She shrugged at the mention of Zack, but inside she was indifferent. "Meh," she muttered simply. Then she noticed her friend's face turn red. A smirk crept onto Arixo's face when Anna asked her that question. "To me, yes. Yes, it is."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:51 pm

When Arixo said 'Meh' about Zack, I could tell there was something going on with her, but I let it slide. "Well, of course you can tell, you have been like a big sister to me. But, this time its different. I feel like I have known him forever, that he understands me, I feel safe with him..." I start daydreaming again, staring deeply into his eye's. Me blushing and smiling those unfake smiles. "I know it may sound crazy, but I really think that he's...the one...."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:00 am

Arixo couldn't help but feel extremely giddy on the inside. Seeing her friend like this made her happy; especially with their pasts in the School. "I would be surprised if he wasn't!" Arixo exclaimed, smiling brightly. "The way you look like your daydreaming, and that tone of voice when you talk about him... Anna you're seriously in love aren't ya?" Arixo smiled and continued, not waiting for her friend to respond. "But of course I'm going to have to meet him one of these days. I need to meet this guy."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:08 am

I laugh at how much I missed Arixo. She wasn't only like a sister to me, but someone I looked up to. "Of course mom," I say rolling my eye's and smirking at her. If she could tell, that I really was in love, I bet it was true. I never felt this way with Zack, never did I feel this need of wanting him close to me. Yet, I am nervous Dylan doesn't love me the way I love him. "If you really want to meet his badly, he teaches the swordfighting class."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:15 am

Arixo stood there for a moment, smiling yet at the same time pretending like she was thinking. "Teaches sword fighting, huh?" she mused. "Think he can actually beat me?" Arixo asked that as a joking question but she really did wonder if he could. "But first thing's first.... YOURE IN LOOOOOOVVVEEE... Yeah, yeah, I already said it, but, who says I can't say it again?" Arixo simply smirked and nudged her best friend. If only Zack was there too, it probably would've been even more fun. Mentally shaking her head, Arixo continued to nudge Anna with her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:21 am

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, i'm in looooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," I laugh as Arixo keeps on nudging me. "But, I already beat him in hand to hand combat. Also, I'm gonna ask Max if I can be the defence teacher." I stare up at the clouds daydreaming about Dylan again. "Anyways, what ever happened between you and Zack? Everytime I mention him, your emotions go to being a bit lovey dovey," I say with a smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:32 am

Arixo laughed the same time Anna did. "That's cool," she commented, "If only I had more patience I would be asking for an instructor position, but we both know I'm not very good at that." When she mentioned Zack again, a slightly uneasy came over her. Arixo, though, just shrugged it off. "I don't know, but after I got out of the School, I never saw him again..." Arixo's voice trailed off slightly but then she remembered Anna say two words. "And lovey Dovey? Really?" she asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:36 am

I stare at her knowing she isn't telling me something. "Your uneasy, why?" I stare at her knowing its because of Zack but not knowing why Zack made her uneasy. "And hey, there your emotions, I just happen to be reading them," I say as I hold up my hands like I'm inoccent.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:41 am

Arixo just rolled her eyes again. "I just miss him I guess... Didn't really get to say bye..." Arixo shrugged. She then chuckled slightly. "You don't have to say it out loud though." Looking up, Arixo noticed a bunch of white fluffly clouds take the form of a bunch of flowers. Heh, cute...
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:47 am

"Okay," I say as I laugh. "So, did you learn to fight? And if you did, you wanna fight?....and don't you take that gun out on me," I say, really wanting to know how much she has changed with her fighting skills remembering the last time I saw her fight.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:57 am

Arixo laughed. "Of course I learned how to fight. I mean that was the only way to survive the big world. Besides it's like mandatory to know how to in order to live. For us at the very least," Arixo said. Then Anna mentioned not taking out the gun. Reaching into her jacket pocket, Arixo pouted like a little kid. "Bu-but I love my precious gun....." Then laughing loudly, Arixo shrugged. "Okay," she agreed to fighting. In all honesty, Arixo was eager to see how Anna has improved too.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:02 am

I laughed along with Arixo,she can be just like a little kid sometimes, I though while rolling my eye's. "Okay then," I say as I get up, do a few back hand springs and get into a fighting position. "Come on already, your as slow as a grandma," I say laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:12 am

Arixo smirked as she got up. Rolling her shoulders back, she turned directly towards Anna's direction. Taking in the surrounding in a second, Arixo smirked and sprinted towards her. The moment Arixo was close enough she got down and did a leg sweep at Anna's legs, and then before she could even stand, Arixo aimed a kick at Anna's shins. The moment she was on her feet, arixo backflipped and landed on her feet however a misstep caused her to lose her balance for a split second.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:18 am

I smirked along with Arixo as she came towards me. She ran straight at me and I saw that when she got close enough, she tried to sweep my legs from under me, but I jumped over her. She then aimed a kick at my shins, but I did another back hand spring. "Is that all you got Arixo," I asked smirking. I started runing towards her this time, sliding under her legs, getting up on one foot and using my other foot to aim a kick at her back.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:00 am

Arixo simply rolled her eyes at Anna. "Of course not," she said. After Anna dodged both of Arixo's attacks, Arixo was ready for her friend to run towards her. When Anna did, Arixo made a sideways cartwheel and spun around to block Anna's kick with her arm. While blocking, Arixo smirked as she then kicked Anna's other foot, hoping to throw her off balance.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 am

I gasped as Arixo kicked my foot to become unbalanced but I also had a plan. I grabbed her foot and twisted it so she to would fall. But instead of falling, I do a one handed back handspring. "Nice try Arixo," I say as I come back up into a standing position.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:14 am

Arixo fell to the grass but rolled twice and stood up again. Smirking she stood in a ready position as she heard he friend speak. "You too," she said nonchalantly. Then made a run towards Anna just as she was about ram into her friend though Arixo moved a little to the left and held out her arm planning for her arm to come in contact with Anna's neck, causing her to fall. Just in case though, Arixo then turned around and did a round house kick at Anna from behind.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:22 am

I smirk as Arixo runs at me, ajust her arm so it will make contact with my neck. But I simply fall back into the grass. But when I see she does a round house kick, I do a kick up and bend down so the kick will do over me. Once the kick does I take of running to the other side of the clearing, but making sure I swing my foot out to knock Arixo's leggs from under her brfore I start running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion!   Reunion! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride :: The Forest :: Open Clearing-
Jump to: